Our Build Process
From start to finish, we PRIDE ourselves on our attention to detail in every aspect of your project so you’ll have the best service on your entire building project from day ONE!…
HAVE YOU FOUND THE WORST HOUSE WITH BEST LOCATION?
SPECIALISED CUSTOM HOME BUILDER – 15 YEARS STRONG
15 TO 60 DEGREE SLOPING BLOCKS ARE OUR SPECIalty – SEE WHY
No Block of Land too difficult for Tangara
Tangara Custom Builders
Our transparent, step by step
- Initial Consultation: Onsite project assessment – meeting with you to discuss your project.
- Preliminary Meeting: Identify your budget, design requirements and any other items that are required to move forward to the concept design stage. A preliminary agreement is established.
- Concept Design Stage: Engage the design team, this will be determined by which best suits the project and your needs. The concept plans are completed for the initial budget costing.
- Budget Estimate: Prepare an estimate of costs from the concept plan and inclusions. At this stage it can be determined if you are on track with your budget, or if any changes are required to meet it.
- Final Design and Specifications: Working drawings are finalised with the engineering designs and specifications, ready for council approval and the final costing.
- Final Pricing: A detailed costing is undertaken with all specifications.
- Signing The Contract: Upon establishment of the final price, building specifications, and construction time, the contract is prepared for you to sign.
- Work Commences of Your New Home: You will be informed of your projects progress throughout the entire construction period, as well as having access to our online client portal.