Tangara Constructions are serious about keeping your personal details private and protecting your privacy.
We are committed to providing you with the highest levels of customer service. This includes protecting your privacy. Set out below is information that we are required to provide and communicate to our customers. We recommend that you retain this information for reference.
Your Personal Information
Personal information held by us may include your name, current and previous addresses, telephone or mobile phone number, email address, bank account or credit card details, occupation. We also hold details of your purchases or transactions for sales or services given by Tangara Constructions.
If you choose not to provide certain personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the quality of services you require, to your satisfaction.
Occasionally, you may need to provide personal information about other individuals who may be your authorised representatives to us. If so, you are required to inform those individuals that you are providing their personal information to us and to advise them that we can be contacted for further information.
How We Collect Personal Information
We collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you, for example, when you provide required information by phone, in writing , or when you submit your personal details through our web site;
- from third parties such as our dealers, resellers, credit reporting agencies or your associates or representatives;
- from publicly available sources of information;
- from the organisations identified under ‘When we disclose your personal information’;
- from our own records of purchases of goods and services with Tangara Constructions;
- when legally required to do so for example Identity Checks.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Your personal information may be used to:
- verify your identity;
- help provide appropriate goods, services and product information;
- management of the service provided, including invoicing and collecting debts;
- provide updated product information,
- conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud;
- develop and improve our products and services;
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
In order to provide the quality of service you require, we may disclose your personal information to organisations outside of Tangara Constructions. Your personal information is disclosed to these organisations only in relation to us providing our services to you.
These organisations carry out our:
- customer enquiries;
- mailing operations;
- billing and debt-recovery functions;
- market research and
- web site usage analysis.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by privacy obligations and confidentiality in regard to the protection of your personal information.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to:
- your authorised representatives or your legal advisers (e.g. when requested by you to do so);
- credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies;
- credit providers (for credit related purposes such as credit-worthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing);
- our dealers;
- our related companies;
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law; and
- organisations who manage our business and corporate strategies, including those involved in a transfer/sale of all or part of our assets or business (including accounts and trade receivables) and those involved in managing our corporate risk and funding functions (e.g. securitisation).
Help Us To Ensure We Hold Accurate Information
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
However, the accuracy of that information depends on the information you provide. That’s why we request that you:
- let us know if there are any errors contained within your personal information; and
- keep us up-to-date with changes to your personal details such as your name/s or address.
You Can Access Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please contact us by sending an email via our enquiry form.
Working with us?… see below
We work with you.
We know that building companies across Brisbane and the Gold Coast are commonplace. We also know that our work goes far above and beyond the commonplace.
Not only do we pride ourselves on being a company that has built a strong reputation around quality; we value our clients trust in us, and they value our excellent communication with them every step of the way.
We deliver exceptional custom-built quality homes every time. We’re with you from concept to handover of your dream home, to deliver your project as you imagined and within your budget.
Of course, that should be standard.
Our vision is to be your builder of choice because:
- Over 15 years of delivering exceptional service as Custom House Builders, Knockdown Rebuild and Sloping Block Specialists
- A valued reputation built on quality, trust and exceptional communication
- Wealth of experience in all types of builds and construction challenges
- Experts in providing custom solutions
- Licenced, registered and an insured builder
- Specialised and efficient project management
- Superior quality workmanship, integrity and the highest of standards
- Exceptional customer service from concept to handover
- Finding solutions, not problems, to save you money
- Costs are broken down clearly, no hidden extras
- Processes are explained, and transparent timings throughout all stages of the build
- Communicate in plain language without the builders’ jargon
- No cutting corners or sacrificing workmanship
- Incredible attention to detail
- We are who we say we are, integrity is our core value
- An excellent rapport with our clients