Tangara Constructions custom designs and constructs homes for sloping blocks and difficult sites, managing the entire process from concept to handover.
Designing a home for a sloping block gives you the opportunity to create a unique individual home. Good design and careful planning through the construction phase is essential for these types of blocks.
Sloping Block Considerations may include
- The gradient of the block
- Slope stability
- Overland flow requirements
- Retaining walls
- Driveway access
Some things to consider with difficult sites
- Restriction due to overhead power lines
- Limited access to the site
- Sites that require Traffic Management
- Poor soil quality
- Neighbouring buildings built on the property boundary
- Environment vulnerability
If some or all of these items are applicable to your site, call us today and find out how we can help you create that dream home that other builders may consider to be too difficult.